Camino Pages
- Home
- 2012 Camino Frances
- 2014 Camino Norte
- 2016 Euro Family Adventure
- 2016 Camino (Le Puy en Velay + Norte)
- 2018 Family Trip to Morocco
- 2018 Girls Trip to Lisbon
- 2018 Girls Rota Vicentina
- 2018 Camino Portugues
- 2018 Camino Primitivo
- 2018 Girls Trip in Porto
- 2018 Girls Trip to Sintra
- 2019 RV Trip with Hubby
- 2019 GR11 Pyrenees Mountains on the Spain Side
- 2021 Le Puy en Valey - Frances Camino
Thursday, March 28, 2019
A Romantic Camino...the Rota Vicentina calls me back
Steve and I are at the airport heading back to Portugal to do the RV!
I was on this route this time last year with my two daughters, and dreamed daily of returning.
We’ve reached out to our contacts, have secured our accommodations for all but one night. That night I want to sleep in our hammocks on the water!
We will be returning to my favorite restaurant in the World!!! I’m not
exaggerating it really is my favorite in the World!!! Samuel is reserving my favorite table and we can’t wait to return!
I’m looking forward to sharing it with my hubby!
Next update will be with a Sangria in hand!
Cheers!
The picture above came across in my photos today as a photo taken a year ago today,
lovely coincidence! It’s a picture of my Camino she’ll that I wear on my
backpack. The little fish ( sardine) was bought in Lisbon. I
saw it and instantly knew I wanted to add it to our shells.
I’ve fallen in love with all images of fish since my trip to Portugal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment